About Kevin Coyle GRI, MBA, Principal Broker, Salt Lake City Real Estate Agent
Home Buyer Representation
I’m Kevin Coyle, owner of and writer for SLCHomeBuyer.com.
Over the years of doing my job as a Salt Lake City Realtor®, I’ve discovered that all home buyers have specific ideas about the neighborhoods and homes they picture themselves living in. I do my best to understand this and keep an open mind to each buyer’s ideas and needs.
As a Buyer’s Agent, my roll is to guide and educate people so that they can make good decisions. I want every buyer I work with to feel like they bought a great home, at the right price, in a neighborhood they want to be in.
In order to consistently accomplish this, I have developed a detailed way I do things. As a result, my Buyer Representation track record is pretty solid. When a Buyer I’m working with puts a home under contract, unless the buyer cancels due to inspection, 98% of the time the buyer gets their home.
Listed below are some of the highlights of my Amazing Buyer Services. To make it easier to understand the benefits, I have made a list of what you can expect working with me and then a second list of what the process might look like if a buyer was searching for a home on their own.
Kevin Coyle’s Amazing Buyer Services
- We discuss what you’re looking for in a home, your time frame and other details, and make a plan to accomplish this.
- We work together to identify homes for you to see.
- I schedule appointments and drive you too see multiple homes each time we go out. This saves you time.
- I preview Salt Lake homes in advance and then just show you the best ones, if this is the approach we have agreed on. This service is popular with buyers that are relocating, buyers with limited free time and buyers with a short time frame.
- If I see a home that’s a good deal and it fits your needs, I will contact you right away, so you get to see it ASAP. Good deals sell fast!
- While we’re out looking at Salt Lake homes, I’ll teach you about the pros and cons of each and possible red flags to watch out for.
- You’ll learn about home values and what attributes add value beyond other homes in the same price range.
- You’ll learn about the cost of updating a home so you have an idea of what you’re getting into.
- You’ll learn about the neighborhoods.
- I’ll help you determine the value of Salt Lake City homes you are interested in and help you create a negotiation strategy.
- I’ll explain the details of the purchase contract and contingencies, which help protect your personal interest and your earnest money.
- Once your offer is accepted by the Seller, I will keep track of the details with my Buyer Check List that I developed over the years.
- I will let you know the steps you need to take and when you need to take them, to keep you moving forward on you home purchase.
- I’ll refer other experienced real estate professionals to you as needed.
- I will discuss the inspection results with you and help you negotiate for repairs if you decide that is needed.
- I’ll keep in touch with your lender and the title company throughout the process and assist them as needed.
- I’ll do a final walk through with you to confirm all inspection repairs are made and will also be with you at your closing.
- I will follow up on the details from start to finish and track the progress of your contract to assure that you get to close on your home.
- When I represent a buyer and they put a home under contract, unless the buyer cancels, 98% of the time the buyer gets their home.
- This high success rate comes from experience and buyers getting pre-approved for financing at the beginning. Not knowing how you’ll finance it, is like diving into a pool not knowing if you can swim.
- I treat every buyer as they are my only buyer and we look until you find what you’re looking for. Your business is important to me!
Buyer searching for a home on their own:
- Buyer searches for homes on-line.
- Buyer spends lots of time driving by homes found on-line.
- Buyer calls Realtors® after drive-bys to schedule an appointment to see Salt Lake City homes one at a time.
- Buyer looks on their own without an experienced Salt Lake Realtor® to answer their questions, some of which they wouldn’t know to ask.
- Go to open houses. Many great homes are never held open and good deals usually sell fast.
- If the buyer finds a home they like, they write an offer with the Seller’s agent. Think about this! The buyer chose their Realtor® based on the house and not based on the Realtor's® experience or commitment to them. That’s putting a lot of trust to put in someone you just met, especially considering the amount of money being spent.
- Negotiate on their own and hope they truly understand the value, pros and cons of this home.
- Cross their fingers, knock on wood and hope it all works out.
Office: SLC Homes
Salt Lake City, Utah
Kevin Coyle, Realtor®
Phone: (801) 243-0699